Promoting quiet recreation in Wisconsin.
Opposing the coming attempts to sell off Wisconsin's natural heritage.
Fighting denial about climate change. When are we hitting the streets?


Wednesday, November 20, 2019

A Look Around the Place

I had a Coleridge-Kubla Khan moment (sans the opium)the other day.  I'd been thinking about restarting a blog for the past few months, or perhaps starting a new one.  I awoke from a nap the other day with a great name for a blog focusing on walking and the environment.   It seemed such a good name that I decided to start a new blog.   About an hour after waking up, I completely forgot the name.    It was something like "A look around the place" but it was much better.   So, anyway, instead of starting a new blog, I am going to continue with the old one.   I do know a bit how Coleridge felt, though..





No comments: