Promoting quiet recreation in Wisconsin.
Opposing the coming attempts to sell off Wisconsin's natural heritage.
Fighting denial about climate change. When are we hitting the streets?


Sunday, November 04, 2007

quietnorth on semi-hiatus...

Quietnorth will be on a semi-vacation till the start of the New Year. I have been in an exceptionally busy work period, and I have some outside-of-work projects that will keep me from doing much worth writing to you about. I will post from time to time.

I started this project several years ago, as a way of communicating information about the ATV issue, to promote quiet recreation in Vilas County, and to talk more generally about the importance of quiet "up north".

Tactical questions about silent sports issues can be better addressed now in other formats, including here:

http://blog.silentsportsonline.com/2007/09/. If I have any tactical news, I will go there to post.

Expect that in the future, this blog will be more geared toward the philosophy of quiet, and quiet recreation opportunities in the Vilas County area.

No comments: