Promoting quiet recreation in Wisconsin.
Opposing the coming attempts to sell off Wisconsin's natural heritage.
Fighting denial about climate change. When are we hitting the streets?


Thursday, February 22, 2007

Taxing silence....

By the way, I have been busy, in spite of not posting!
- I had an essay published in Silent Sports I believe titled "Taxing Silence". I don't think you can link to it, but you should subscribe, anyway! I actually haven't read the published version, as I "put it in a safe place" before I had a chance. You should
- I went ice fishing for the first time last week at Devil's Lake. I will say more about that this weekend.
-I watched three ATV's running all over the wetland area near Pamperin Park in Green Bay. (No, that can't be right, ATV owners don't do that)
-I sent another letter to the Stakeholder's group. You can read my first one there or on the NCRS site (linked in a previous post).
-I am working on my letter to the Natural Resources Board.

If you have anything you want published here, let me know. Just remember that ATV people read this blog too.

No comments: