Promoting quiet recreation in Wisconsin.
Opposing the coming attempts to sell off Wisconsin's natural heritage.
Fighting denial about climate change. When are we hitting the streets?


Sunday, October 15, 2006

ATV documents..

I have posted three documents passed on to me concerning ATV trails. The first is the shockingly bizarre proposal in the Stakeholder's group to put a trail near the Manitowish river and the Circle Lily area. The second concerns a legislative "move" that could be the legislative "end around" I warned about. Click on the above link. I haven't had a chance to go over all of the documents, so I will have more to say when I do. The third is a letter from John Bates regarding the potential damage of an ATV trail in the Manitowish River Area.

Time to start writing letters and taking action!

No comments: