Promoting quiet recreation in Wisconsin.
Opposing the coming attempts to sell off Wisconsin's natural heritage.
Fighting denial about climate change. When are we hitting the streets?


Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Snow report from Joel Patenaude of Silent Sports...

Man, is it snowing as much where you are as it is in Waupaca? I can't wait to strap on the xc skis and dive in. In the mean time, I thought I'd share with you the following. Possibly my favorite issue of Silent Sports since I took the editor's helm just received a rather nice review at MagSampler.com, a new online newsstand. You can read it here; http://magsamplerblog.blogspot.com/ Also worth checking out is the eclectic company we're keeping at www.magsampler.com.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours,

Joel

No comments: