Promoting quiet recreation in Wisconsin.
Opposing the coming attempts to sell off Wisconsin's natural heritage.
Fighting denial about climate change. When are we hitting the streets?


Thursday, May 05, 2005

Meeting Reminder....From Sue Drum

Hi everyone,

I hope a huge crowd of people come tomorrow night, May 5th, 6 - 8 p.m. Boulder Junction Community Center. When all those who oppose the ATV trail in our state forest stand it should sound like a thunder storm. I have over 500 signatures to give to Dennis Leith and expect more to be given to me at the meeting. I will wear a name tag and stay near the door. Joan Knoebel and Burton Kushner represented us well in Madison. Sounds like our-side out numbered the ATV side 3 to 1, since there was only 4 people there. I have heard nothing from Neenah. Thanks for your great effort. Sue Drum

No comments: